what i wore

Sunday, November 10, 2013



dress // from sheinside | tights // target | shoes // kenneth cole

I am in love with this dress. I normally don't wear things that are so... tight fitting, all over. I'll wear a tight skirt and drape a sweater over it but I knew when I saw this dress I had to have it. And wouldn't you know, I actually dont mind how tight it is. Just because I'm a full-figured lady doesnt mean I can't wear whatever I want. It is a little short but I tend to have that problem anyway, so I've learned to deal with it. I may try and wear this with some thicker leggings, we'll see. The material is thin but still warm enough to wear with just a coat, and I love the lace details. It's the first time I've bought something from Sheinside, and although the shipping took awhile (okay, it took a month) I'm pretty pleased! I also bought one of those claw rings that you wear over your nail, let's just say I keep snagging it on things and haven't gotten used to it yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment