snowy walk + what i wore

Thursday, October 17, 2013












plaid blouse//thrifted | sweater//thrifted | coat//charlotte russe | pants//old navy | combat boots//guess


I really cherish the moments and days that I can spend outside with Rick and Rontu, especially since our work schedules have been opposite lately. It snowed last week on the mountains so we decided to see if there was any left to play in. There was, in the shadows of the mountains that the sun seldom touches. I love the cold, the snow, rain, fog, so this made me even more excited for the upcoming snowstorms and thunderstorms. I dont get too many of these days with him so it was nice to be able to enjoy the little things, absorb the smells and sounds, and pay attention to nature's tiny details. I'm easily amused as it is, but I'm fascinated how getting outside and touching snow and leaves, listening for animals, and watching Rontu go absolutely crazy in the snow can so easily lift my spirits. I think I would have stayed up there all day if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment