what i wore //

Monday, November 18, 2013



sweater // my sister's closet | skirt // cotton on | tights // target | shoes // blowfish


I love this skirt but I haven't had the right occasion to wear it yet. When I moved I packed it away and only recently re-discovered it again. It's a little short on me (what else is new) but I think it works with the tights and sweater. I love this sweater, it reminds me of when my sisters and I would curl up in comfy sweaters and watch old movies on rainy days. Its soft and flattering and my favorite color. I keep waiting for the rain and wind and snow to come but I'm looking out the window right now and it's nothing but clear blue skies and sun. Its supposed to be 19 degrees tomorrow night so I'm crossing my fingers:) Rick and I are both feeling sick and yucky lately so maybe the weather is changing after all. Usually when I feel sick I just want to lay in bed and read or watch movies but I think today I will take advantage of the (hopefully) last sunny day for awhile. My puppy is in heat, which is another post in itself, so I think going to the park while cheer her up. We had to break down and buy her doggy diapers and I think she's depressed from all the giggling I do whenever I look at her. We had been debating breeding her and I suppose we were a little late with deciding! Rick mentioned all of the health benefits but all I could think about was puppies running around everywhere, and come on, who wouldn't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment