what i wore // the most perfect pumpkin dress

Monday, November 04, 2013




dress//vintage | heels//kenneth cole


This is one of those dresses that you find in the store and carry around with you the whole time you're shopping. I had sold a dress similar to it on etsy a couple of years ago and it's haunted me ever since. Its a light velour type of fabric with perfect buttons and a belt. At first the sleeves were just a little too puffy but once I wore it for a little while, I fell in love. The salvation army here has a weird 'vintage' section with items by different vendors, and ever since I found a crocodile head there, I try to visit now and then. I usually bypass the rack of vintage clothes because there's never really any new items, but this time I looked and found this dress. I keep hoping I will find more taxidermy items but it's hit or miss. There was a giant moose head at Savers a couple of months ago for $400 and I've been kicking myself ever since for not having a separate savings account just for my odd impulse buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment