chewy vegan blondies + recipe

Wednesday, February 05, 2014





I love cookies in any form and to me, the blondie is the ultimate cookie experience. These served warm with ice cream on top is one of my favorite desserts. I'm always wanting to try new cookies and bars but most of the recipes I come across call for absurd ingredients, and take a little more time than I'm willing to spend when the cookie urge hits. Even though these have a cup of sugar, they're slightly more healthy than the ones I'm used to making.


chewy vegan blondies

2/3 cup dark brown sugar
1/3 cup raw sugar
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
1/2 t vanilla
4 T melted earth balance/margarine
1 t baking powder
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
2 cups unbleached flour
1 cup dark chocolate chunks


1. Preheat oven to 325. 2. Combine sugars, vanilla, and almond milk. Add melted earth balance. 3. Mix powder, soda, salt, and flour, then add to wet ingredients. 4. Stir until combined, then stir in chocolate chunks. 5. Press into greased or lined 8x8 glass dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment